How to get rid of this?.To get rid of pest problem under control, inspection is the first and foremost step.
To effectively combat flies, you must control fly introduction and breeding places as best as you can. Along with exclusion, good sanitation is the primary step in fly management. Although, you will never be able to eliminate every fly from entering your facility, you should be able to significantly help your situation by performing the following sanitation and exclusion procedures:
- The most practical first step is to make sure that all doors and openings to your building are tightly closed. Realizing that doors must open for customers, employees, and deliveries you should take steps to see that they remain closed when not in use. When possible, have your doors open outward and complimented with an air curtain, if possible.
- On screen doors, the screen should fit snugly, to keep flies and smaller insects from entering. The mesh should be no larger than 18mm to the inch.
- Seal openings around pipes, cables and wires that enter the exterior walls. Install weather stripping & sweeps on exterior doors.
- Keep all garbage cans, dirty linen containers, grease traps and dumpsters tightly covered. These should be regularly cleaned and sanitized. Ideally all garbage dumpsters should be placed a distance away from buildings. Any garbage and raw materials outside the dumpster should be cleaned immediately. Use closed receptacles for garbage disposal indoors. If possible, periodically swap out garbage dumpsters for further control, as heavy build up becomes a major breeding medium for flies. More frequency might be needed in the warmer months.
- Fix loose or replace cracked kitchen floor tiles, grout and any separated walls as this becomes a perfect breeding site for all flies.
- Wash the entrances to your facility on a daily basis with preferred cleaning solutions. Entrances leading directly into a kitchen area should receive extra attention.
- Pull up all kitchen floor drain covers, grates, and run them through your high heat dishwasher weekly or as build-up occurs. Use commercial grade floor fans to dry out kitchen and bar areas after close, to help reduce moisture that may result in potential breeding sites.
- In dining rooms, food preparation areas or other places where flies appear to be active, wipe the surfaces with a clean cloth which has been moistened with preferred cleaning solutions.
PEST CONTROLThe house fly has a gray thorax with 4 dark, longitudinal stripes.There are so many devices to kill the flies.
Flypaper (also known as fly paper, fly sticker, fly strip, fly ribbon, or fly tape) attracts flies to sticky adhesive so that they can be trapped.Electric flyswatter are hand-held devices that resemble badminton rackets or tennis rackets, which became popular worldwide in the late 1990s. US Patent 5,519,963 was awarded to Taiwanese inventor Tsao-i Shih in 1996 for such a device.